Master Mobile Problast – 80031
The Vaniman Master Mobile Problast is micro sandblaster that offers high-quality air-abrasion at an affordable price. Used by hobbyists and professionals alike, the Master Mobile Problast is the ideal blaster for Fossil Preparation and Matrix Removal, Glass Etching and Carving, Removal of Bio-film from marine applications, Tool cleaning, Appliance cleaning, Marking, Polishing, Sharpening, and tons of other uses.
- Insta-off feature immediately starts and stops media flow
- (non I/O models have a pressure bleed off through the nozzle when the foot pedal is released)
- Complete Single Tank System.
- Built-in pressure delivery system including a 0-100psi adjustable filter regulator and foot pedal control.
- Handles all types of blasting media from 60 to 360 grit (25-250 micron, specify 25-50, 50-100, or 110-250 micron tank size when ordering).
- Designed for pinpoint accuracy on small or hard to reach areas via
- a variety of pencil point nozzles.
- Maximum longevity and maintainability with no metal wear points from tank to nozzle and “quick change” hose fittings
- Convenient 6-foot handpiece hose
The ProBlast line is a collection of high quality portable micro-abrasive sandblasters built with maximum utility with economy in mind. It incorporates a hose purging system between uses.
Single Tank 50-100 Micron
Diagrams & Instructions:
Master Mobile Problast Instructions
Master Mobile Problast Spec Sheet
Join our Micro-Abrasive Sandblasting Group on Facebook! You can find it here.