Durable, Reliable Dust Collectors
A variety of dust collectors for a broad range of industries and uses.
- Single- or multi-station setups
- Easy to maintain
- Last for decades
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-nozzle delivery
- Durable and reliable operation
- Versatile use-cases
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
DENTAL LAB DESIGN FOR SUCTION SYSTEMS
Self-Contained Sandblasting: the SandStorm Professional
A micro abrasive sandblaster designed for the dental office. Includes a dust fan and filter, so no external dust collector is required.
Great for light, infrequent use such as:
- Inner surface prep for crowns
- Adhesive removal
- Build line smoothing (after 3D printing)
Named a BEST PRODUCT by Dental Product Shopper.
HEPA Air Filtration for Indoor Professional & Industrial Settings
From dental to academic to jewelry to manufacturing and beyond, our HEPA air scrubbers are well suited to many indoor spaces.
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
A compact, self-contained dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer, or mounts under a counter/cabinet/table (new).
- High power in a small package
- Replaceable filter bag
- Pop-up debris shield
- Optional Universal Mount comes in three color choices
CAD/CAM Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Dust collection for 1 or 2 dental mills at once
- HEPA filtration
- Long life brushless motor
Smart, Powerful Dust Collection: The V6
The newest generation of Vaniman’s most powerful unit provides dust collection for up to 6 stations at once, or up to 4 CAD/CAM dental mills — controlled automatically.
- SmartSpeed technology automatically adjusts motor speed depending on which stations or mills are in use at one time
- HEPA filtration
- Extremely long motor life
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- Continuously conductive work cabinet
- Versatile and precise operation
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair
- A New Generation for 3D Printing Powder Recovery: the Vaniman StoneVac AMAs metal 3D printing makes its way to the forefront of dentistry, the amount of particle pollution flying around labs increases dramatically…as does the need to recover those particles.
- VIDEO: How to Change the StoneVac Dust Bin BagNeed a little assistance with swapping out your StoneVac dust bin bag? This video shows a quick demonstration for how to do it.
- A Dust Collector in a Drawer for Dentists Without a Lot of RoomIf your office or operatories don’t have room for a dust collector to capture the dust you make during touchups or other short processes, Vaniman has a solution.
- What You Need to Know to Use Your Mobile BlasterGot a Mobile Problast or Master Mobile Problast? Great! This is a setup and maintenance video, please watch this first to get the best performance and longest life out of your unit!
- Vaniman in Chicago at LMT® LAB DAY®!Yes, the rumors are true — we’re once again coming to Chicago! We are thrilled to announce that Vaniman will be exhibiting at LMT® LAB DAY® on February 23rd and 24th, 2024.
- A Practical Guide to Dental Lab Suction Design in 2024So you’re designing a dental lab and you’ve thought of everything except dust collection…
WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.