WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “2021 Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.
Durable, Reliable Dust Collectors
A variety of dust collectors for a broad range of industries and uses.
- Single- or multi-station setups
- Easy to maintain
- Last for decades
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-nozzle delivery
- Durable and reliable operation
- Versatile use-cases
Smart, Powerful Dust Collection: The V6
The newest generation of Vaniman’s most powerful unit provides dust collection for up to 6 stations at once, or up to 4 CAD/CAM dental mills — controlled automatically.
- SmartSpeed technology automatically adjusts motor speed depending on which stations or mills are in use at one time
- HEPA filtration
- Extremely long life motor
Fume Extraction for Industrial Environments
Designed for anyone whose work involves:
- Micro welding
- Laser welding
- Laser engraving
- Laser cutting
- Any benchtop process that creates harmful fumes or unpleasant odors
CAD/CAM Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Dust collection for 1 or 2 dental mills at once
- HEPA filtration
- Long life brushless motor
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
An all-in-one dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer.
- High power in a small package
- Replaceable filter bag
- Pop-up debris shield
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- Continuously conductive work cabinet
- Versatile and precise operation
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
FREE DESIGN SERVICE.
- Vaniman at the AAO Annual Session 2022Leave a neon light on for us, Miami Beach! Vaniman is coming to the AAO Annual Session 2022, the world’s greatest celebration of orthodontics.
- Vaniman at LMT LAB DAY West 2022Surf’s up, West Coast…Vaniman will be at LMT LAB DAY West 2022, the second-largest dental lab event in the country!
- Are Dental Sandblasters Better than Microetchers?We compare orthodontic sandblasters to intraoral sandblasters/microetchers to see which is ideal for surface prep and adhesive removal.
- VIDEO: Adhesive Removal with the SandStorm Professional (Great for Orthodontists)Why is the SandStorm Professional so popular with so many orthodontists? One reason is it cuts bracket adhesive removal time down to just a few seconds. Watch this video for a demonstration.
- SandStorm Professional Named a “Best Product” by Dental Product ShopperVaniman is proud to announce our SandStorm Professional dental sandblaster/dust collector unit has been named a “Best Product” by industry leader Dental Product Shopper.
- The Vaniman Guide to Microabrasive Sandblasting MediaYou can’t un-blast what you’ve blasted, so you need to get it right the first time. Use this guide to microabrasive sandblasting media and make the right choice the first time, every time!