Durable, Reliable Dust Collectors
A variety of dust collectors for a broad range of industries and uses.
- Single- or multi-station setups
- Easy to maintain
- Last for decades
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-nozzle delivery
- Durable and reliable operation
- Versatile use-cases
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
A compact, self-contained dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer, or mounts under a counter/cabinet/table (new).
- High power in a small package
- Replaceable filter bag
- Pop-up debris shield
- Optional Universal Mount comes in three color choices
Self-Contained Sandblasting: the SandStorm Professional
A micro abrasive sandblaster designed for the dental office. Includes a dust fan and filter, so no external dust collector is required.
Great for light, infrequent use such as:
- Inner surface prep for crowns
- Adhesive removal
- Build line smoothing (after 3D printing)
Named a BEST PRODUCT by Dental Product Shopper.
CAD/CAM Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Dust collection for 1 or 2 dental mills at once
- HEPA filtration
- Long life brushless motor
Smart, Powerful Dust Collection: The V6
The newest generation of Vaniman’s most powerful unit provides dust collection for up to 6 stations at once, or up to 4 CAD/CAM dental mills — controlled automatically.
- SmartSpeed technology automatically adjusts motor speed depending on which stations or mills are in use at one time
- HEPA filtration
- Extremely long motor life
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- Continuously conductive work cabinet
- Versatile and precise operation
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
DENTAL LAB DESIGN FOR SUCTION SYSTEMS
- The Vaniman Vanguard Family of Dental Dust CollectorsWhat’s the difference between the Vanguard dust collectors? Let’s take a look at what distinguishes each one, and who they are for.
- October Giveaway: the Legendary Vanguard Black Gold 2X!Halloween is just around the corner, and this year, we’ve got a special Halloween treat for our dental customers…
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2022Each year, Vaniman holds a fundraising event to support Michelle’s Place, a local non-profit organization which provides resources and support to the breast cancer community. Since 2000, Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center has been a beacon of personal support, knowledge, and assistance for individuals and families impacted by breast cancer.
- A Dust Collector in a Drawer for Dentists Without a Lot of RoomIf your office or operatories don’t have room for a dust collector to capture the dust you make during touchups or other short processes, Vaniman has a solution.
- Tackle Fall Allergy Symptoms with HEPA Air PurifiersEach seasonal change brings its own challenges, but few seasons bring pumpkin spice pollution nearly as much as autumn.
- The Vaniman Pure Breeze Lineup of HEPA Filter Air PurifiersEven if you’ve got a completely optimized dust collection system, it’s still a good idea to clean your indoor air.
WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.