Durable, Reliable Dust Collectors
A variety of dust collectors for a broad range of industries and uses.
- Single- or multi-station setups
- Easy to maintain
- Last for decades
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-nozzle delivery
- Durable and reliable operation
- Versatile use-cases
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
DENTAL LAB DESIGN FOR SUCTION SYSTEMS
Self-Contained Sandblasting: the SandStorm Professional
A micro abrasive sandblaster designed for the dental office. Includes a dust fan and filter, so no external dust collector is required.
Great for light, infrequent use such as:
- Inner surface prep for crowns
- Adhesive removal
- Build line smoothing (after 3D printing)
Named a BEST PRODUCT by Dental Product Shopper.
HEPA Air Filtration for Indoor Professional & Industrial Settings
From dental to academic to jewelry to manufacturing and beyond, our HEPA air scrubbers are well suited to many indoor spaces.
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
A compact, self-contained dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer, or mounts under a counter/cabinet/table (new).
- High power in a small package
- Replaceable filter bag
- Pop-up debris shield
- Optional Universal Mount comes in three color choices
CAD/CAM Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Dust collection for 1 or 2 dental mills at once
- HEPA filtration
- Long life brushless motor
Smart, Powerful Dust Collection: The V6
The newest generation of Vaniman’s most powerful unit provides dust collection for up to 6 stations at once, or up to 4 CAD/CAM dental mills — controlled automatically.
- SmartSpeed technology automatically adjusts motor speed depending on which stations or mills are in use at one time
- HEPA filtration
- Extremely long motor life
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- Continuously conductive work cabinet
- Versatile and precise operation
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair
- Precision & Creativity: the Vaniman Master Mobile Problast – Glass Etcher (a Perfect Winter Gift)Need a great gift for the artist in your life? You’re in luck — the Vaniman Master Mobile Problast – Glass Etcher is on sale now!
- Level Up Your Dust Collection System with the Vaniman V6 SEVaniman Manufacturing Co. has launched the next-generation V6 SE, a central dust collection designed for up to six workstations or up to four dry mills simultaneously.
- Cyber Monday – Join the Early Bird List!Subscribe to Vaniman’s Early Bird List for Cyber Monday Pricing Before Cyber Monday!
- How to Assemble a Sandblaster HandpieceThe handpieces of Vaniman sandblasters are all designed with parts that are easy to replace when they get worn down. Watch the video here to learn the simple process…
- Micro Abrasive Blasting for Professional ResultsVaniman’s Mobile Problast is the perfect micro sandblaster for fossil preparation and matrix removal, glass etching and carving, tool cleaning, post-print parts processing, polishing, peening, deburring, deoxidizing, and tons of other uses.
- Unmasking the Hidden Threat: The Unseen Dangers of Indoor Air PollutionHealth effects from indoor air pollutants can affect you soon after exposure, or in some cases, years later, so it’s important to avoid them. But how can you spot these hazards?
WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.