Durable, Reliable Dust Collectors
A variety of dust collectors for a broad range of industries and uses.
- Single- or multi-station setups
- Easy to maintain
- Last for decades
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-nozzle delivery
- Durable and reliable operation
- Versatile use-cases
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
DENTAL LAB DESIGN FOR SUCTION SYSTEMS
Self-Contained Sandblasting: the SandStorm Professional
A micro abrasive sandblaster designed for the dental office. Includes a dust fan and filter, so no external dust collector is required.
Great for light, infrequent use such as:
- Inner surface prep for crowns
- Adhesive removal
- Build line smoothing (after 3D printing)
Named a BEST PRODUCT by Dental Product Shopper.
CAD/CAM Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Dust collection for 1 or 2 dental mills at once
- HEPA filtration
- Long life brushless motor
Smart, Powerful Dust Collection: The V6
The newest generation of Vaniman’s most powerful unit provides dust collection for up to 6 stations at once, or up to 4 CAD/CAM dental mills — controlled automatically.
- SmartSpeed technology automatically adjusts motor speed depending on which stations or mills are in use at one time
- HEPA filtration
- Extremely long motor life
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- Continuously conductive work cabinet
- Versatile and precise operation
- Easy to use, maintain, and repair
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
A compact, self-contained dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer, or mounts under a counter/cabinet/table (new).
- High power in a small package
- Replaceable filter bag
- Pop-up debris shield
- Optional Universal Mount comes in three color choices
- Vaniman at LMT® LAB DAY® West 2023Look alive, SoCal, Vaniman will be at LMT® LAB DAY® West 2023! This is the second-largest dental lab event in the country, and the biggest on the West Coast.
- 5 Sandblaster Maintenance TipsHere are our top five maintenance tips for keeping your sandblaster (and your sanity) in good condition. Make sure to keep on top of these!
- Vaniman at the AAO Annual Session 2023Free stuff + test drive of one of our most popular sandblaster for orthodontists.
- What Causes Blockage In The Blasting System?Avoid these two most common causes of blockage in sandblasting systems.
- Small Industrial Dust Collectors Improve Manufacturing ConditionsManufacturing processes come in many shapes and sizes, and come with many hidden dangers—including dust.
- Filter Bag Replacement for Dust Collectors (The Importance of Proper Maintenance)The most common dust collector maintenance area missed by dental labs is the regular replacement of filter bags. Here’s why that matters.
WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.