Aluminum Oxide 250 micron (60 grit) – Coarse 15lb. – 97924
A 15lb bag of VanOxide 250 Micron (60 Grit) aluminum oxide micro sandblasting media. Our VanOxide is sieve and purity tested and graded to ANSI B71.12 or FEPA specifications. The use of high quality media is proven to get better results in all blasting applications.
250 micron aluminum oxide is a versatile media that excels at cutting, etching, abrading, and general surface cleaning for intricate areas along with:
- Fine surfacing of metal, porcelain and acrylic
- Removal of oxides. Preparation of procelain faces before firing.
- Deflasking. Alloy preparation for porcelain work.
- Bulk removal of investment and tough oxide layers. Rough surface preparation.
- Smoothing/polishing. Devesting porcelain. Finishing of occlusal surfaces/crown interiors.
Note: Pallet & Larger Orders Are Available. Contact us for more information.
High Quality Precision Abrasive Media (15lb. box).