Donate to Michelle’s Place!
For the entire month of October, web sales of certain Vaniman products will benefit Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center in Temecula, CA.
WATCH: Key Takeaways on How to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 by Clearing the Air
How does SARS-CoV-2 spread? What can we do about it? What tech is available for us right now? Questions answered by experts here — watch the video:
Pure Breeze HEPA Air Purifier Named a “2021 Clinical Problem Solver”
Dental Advisor, a trusted microbiology research center, has named our portable HEPA air cleaner a top pick for problem-solving in dental spaces. After running tests and measuring bacterial loads measured with aerosol impactors, our unit was found to reduce airborne bacteria throughout the office.
High Quality Micro-Abrasive Sandblasters
Hand assembled precision blasting systems for many applications.
- Pen-Nozzle Delivery
- Durable and Reliable Operation
- Versatile Use-Cases
Centralized Dust Collection: The V6
A powerful multi-station dust collector for high production facilities.
- Powers Up To 6 Stations at Once, or 4 Cad/Cam Mills
- HEPA Filtration
- Long Life Brushless Motor
Explore the V6, or…
Designing a Lab?
Don’t let indecision keep your dream lab out of reach. Let us figure out the best solution for you.
Cad/Cam Dental Mill Dust Extraction: StoneVac Mill Sync
Powerful CAD/CAM extraction that automatically operates.
- Long Life Brushless Motor
- Can Power Two Dental Mills At Once
- Includes Pre-Filter & HEPA Filtration
Designed for the Dental Office: The Dental Drawer S
An all-in-one dust collector that fits and replaces a drawer.
- High Power In A Small Package
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Pop-Up Debris Shield
Anti-ESD Blasters for PCBs: The Master Problast 3 ESD
Ideal for conformal coating removal or static sensitive blasting applications.
- De-Ionizing Work Cabinet
- Versatile and Precise Operation
- Easy to Use Maintain and Repair
- National Fossil Day 2021Happy National Fossil Day, geology/paleontology enthusiasts! Vaniman’s got a little HISTORY with fossils (see what we did there?) in the form of mobile sandblasters. Our portable, powerful little blasters have been taken all over the world and helped uncover numerous fossils. So, to celebrate National Fossil Day, we’ve got a few things going on! Number […]
- A Message for Our Customers and PartnersWe’d like to give a brief update on the state of the market; it’s not all doom and gloom. There’s been a lot of trouble lately, which we will touch on. There are also bright spots, which we will also touch on.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021Each year, Vaniman holds a fundraising event to support Michelle’s Place, a local non-profit organization which provides resources and support to the breast cancer community. Since 2000, Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center has been a beacon of personal support, knowledge, and assistance for individuals and families impacted by breast cancer.
- COVID-19 is Getting Better at Airborne TransmissionA newly released study from the University of Maryland shows the COVID-19 virus and all its iterative variants and mutations get better at airborne transmission. That’s right — the virus is evolving toward more efficient aerosol generation. Improving indoor air quality is at a higher urgency than ever.
- REPORT: Room-Level Ventilation in Schools and UniversitiesA team of scientists with expertise in engineering, chemistry, and other related fields has just published a report with an overview of approaches for measuring ventilation in schools and universities across the United States.
- Vaniman at Lab Day West in Garden Grove, CAIs anybody else excited for LMT Lab Day West??