Master Mobile Problast – Glass Etcher
This micro abrasive sand blaster is perfect for anyone who wants to get into glass etching. It includes all of the same components that Glass Etcher David Schulte uses, a 0.026 inch yellow tip and a 50-100 micron tank. Here’s a breakdown of everything the blasting includes:
- Insta-off feature immediately starts and stops media flow
- Complete Single Tank System, 50-100 micron or 220-110 grit (holds 1000mL)
- Built-in pressure delivery system including a 0-100psi adjustable filter regulator and foot pedal control.
- Designed for pinpoint accuracy on small or hard to reach areas via a pencil nozzle with a 0.026 inch small yellow tip.
- Maximum longevity and maintainability with no metal wear points from tank to nozzle and “quick change” hose fittings
- Convenient 6 foot handpiece hose
Single Tank 50-100 Micron
Diagrams & Instructions:
If you’d like to learn more about glass etching or about David Schulte please click on the link below.