Looking for other Mobile Problast versions?
Compressed air requirements: minimum 90 PSI at 1.5 CFM (recommended 2.5 CFM).
- Complete single tank system
- Built-in pressure delivery system including a 0-100 psi adjustable filter regulator and foot pedal control
- Handles all types of blasting media from 60 to 360 grit (25-250 micron, specify 25-50, 50-100, or 110-250 micron tank size when ordering)
- Designed for pinpoint accuracy on small or hard to reach areas via a variety of pencil point nozzles
- Maximum longevity and maintainability with no metal wear points from the tank to the nozzle and “quick change” hose fittings
- Convenient 6-foot handpiece hose
The Problast line is a collection of high quality portable micro-abrasive blasters built with maximum utility yet with economy in mind. It incorporates a hose purging system between uses.
Single Tank 50-100 Micron
Diagrams & Instructions:
Interested in the Master Mobile Problast (PN 80031)?
Master Mobile Problast Spec Sheet
How does Bob Carpenter use it in the NYC Public Library?
HAPPY NATIONAL FOSSIL DAY 2021:
FAQ: Air Supply Connections for Blasters (blog).
- Sodium Bicarbonate 50 -100 micron – 15lb. (P/N: 97934)
- Glass Bead 50 micron – 15lb. (P/N: 97925)
- Aluminum Oxide 250 micron (60 grit) – Coarse 15 lb. (P/N: 97924)
- Aluminum Oxide 100 micron (120 grit) – Medium 15lb. (P/N: 97923)
- Aluminum Oxide 50 micron (220 grit) – Fine 15lb. (P/N: 97922)
- Aluminum Oxide 25 micron (350 grit) – Super fine 15lb. (P/N: 97921)
- Embedded Crystal Tip Medium Blue .032, (.8mm) (25/50 micron) (P/N: 97902)
- Embedded Crystal Tip Large Black .048″ (1.2mm) (50/100/250 micron) 2/pk. (P/N: 97903)
- Embedded Crystal Tip Extra Large .65″, (1.6mm), (100/250 micron) 2/pk. (P/N: 97904)
- Precision Carbide Tip Small Yellow .026″(.65mm), (25/50 micron) (P/N: 97905)
- Precision Carbide Tip Medium Green .036″, (.91mm)(50/100 micron) (P/N: 97906)
- Precision Carbide Tip Large Violet .059″, (1.5mm)(100/ 150 micron) (P/N: 97907)
- Angled Tip Adapter (P/N: 97908)
- Precision Carbide Right Angle Tip Small .026″(.65mm), (25/50 micron) (P/N: 97987)
- Precision Carbide Right Angle Tip Medium .036″, (.91mm)(50/100 micron) (P/N: 97988)
- Precision Carbide Right Angle Tip Large .059″, (1.5mm)(100/ 150 micron) (P/N: 97989)
- Urethane Tubing (P/N: 2192)
- Foot Pedal Assembly (P/N: 2101)
- Air Pressure Gauge Only (P/N: 2112)
- Air Filter Regulator Only (P/N: 2024)
- Air Filter Regulator Assembly (P/N: 2303)
Assembled in USA