Aluminum Oxide 100 Micron 55Lbs – 98202
A 55lb bag of VanOxide 100 Micron (120 Grit) aluminum oxide micro sandblasting media. Our VanOxide is sieve and purity tested and graded to ANSI B71.12 or FEPA specifications. The use of high quality media is proven to get better results in all blasting applications.
100 micron aluminum oxide is a versatile media that excels at cutting, etching, abrading, and general surface cleaning along with:
- Fine surfacing of metal, porcelain and acrylic
- Removal of oxides. Preparation of porcelain faces before firing.
- Deflasking. Alloy preparation for porcelain work.
- Bulk removal of investment and tough oxide layers. Rough surface preparation.
- Smoothing/polishing. Devesting porcelain. Finishing of occlusal surfaces/crown interiors.
Note: Pallet & Larger Orders Are Available. Contact us for more information.
High Quality Precision Abrasive Media (55lb. bag).
*This product is excluded from free shipping