- 10 October 2014 by Kyle Galenza, in Tech TipsSTEP 1: Determine the type of conformal coating that needs to be removed Epoxy &...READ MORE +
Welcome to Vaniman Manufacturing Co.
We offer the latest technology in affordable micro-abrasive sand blasters, small dust collectors, and air filtration systems.
Here at Vaniman Manufacturing Co. we believe that good quality products, with the most innovative technology, should be affordable. All of our products are user friendly, but if an issue ever arises and you need assistance we will help you immediately.
Our products are used in labs and offices for the purpose of dust collection and air purification. We have been the leader in the Dental Industry for Dust Collectors and Sand Blasters for many years. Each of our products are extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of locations with numerous applications. If you are grinding or polishing precious metals why not use an Accumulator to collect it for refining? Do you wear a mask at work everyday because of dust or odor? Get a Pure Breeze and enjoy it’s Hospital Grade HEPA filtration system, while collecting particles at 0.3 Microns. The Pure Breeze filters dust, odors, microscopic particles, bacteria, viruses, and microbes. These are just two of our products and we encourage you to explore our website to see what else we have to offer. If you’d like more information subscribe to our mailing list.
Our Blog is just getting started, but we have Success Stories showing different customers’ uses and successes with our products as well as Tech Tips with instructional videos on how to use, setup, and replace our products.
We put the customer first because at the end of the day we wouldn’t be here without you. This website was created for you so please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Thank you for visiting Vaniman Manufacturing Co. We hope you enjoy our new website!
This is the first generation SandStorm Professional designed for lab quality blasting in an office environment. Used for light blasting work without the need of a dust collector due to the built-in fan and filter. All you need is compressed air and electrical to operate the SandStorm Professional.
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO THE SandStorm Professional 80401
Abrasive Blasting System with self contained single tank blaster & filter-fan, so no dust collector is required for use.Diagrams & Instructions:
- Ergonomic, Streamline State-of-the-Art Design
- Removable Drawer with Easy Pour Technology
- LED Lit Panoramic Viewing Area
- Extra Large 1000mL (4 lbs.) Abrasive Storage Tank
- Exclusive Non-Clogging Flow Design
- Foot Pedal Control
- Mobile Spray Jet Handle
- Heavy Duty Long Lasting Tips
- Air Pressure/Moisture Filter Regulator/Gauge
- Complete Sealed Unibody Construction
- Self Contained Sand Filter System
- 3-Year Warranty
***NO DUST COLLECTOR REQUIRED***
Abrasive Blasting System with self-contained single tank blaster & filter-fan. P/N 80401Diagrams & Instructions:$699.00
***THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN ADAPTER***$35.00
Static shield protector cut for medium curved cabinets such as:
- Sandstorm 2
- Problast 2
- Insta-off feature immediately starts and stops media flow
- Complete Single Tank System.
- Built-in pressure delivery system including a 0-100psi adjustable filter regulator and foot pedal control.
- Handles all types of blasting media from 60 to 360 grit (25-250 micron, specify 25-50, 50-100, or 110-250 micron tank size when ordering).
- Designed for pinpoint accuracy on small or hard to reach areas via
- a variety of pencil point nozzles.
- Maximum longevity and maintainability with no metal wear points from tank to nozzle and “quick change” hose fittings
- Convenient 6 foot handpiece hose
The ProBlast line is a collection of high quality portable micro abrasive blasters built with maximum utility yet with economy in mind. It incorporates a hose purging system between uses.
Single Tank 50-100 Micron
P/N 80031Diagrams & Instructions:
***Please identify the tank size that you wish to have with your blaster in the notes section during the checkout process. We offer 25-50, 50-100, & 110-250 micron tanks.***$500.00