- What is the Design Center?
- Vaniman Manufacturing Company is now offering a free 3D rendering service to assist with the plumbing needs of your laboratory and accompanying dust collectors. You can choose between the 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 station standard templates, or contact Vaniman for any further modifications you would like to make.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Make a Wish List
- List out all the products that you want. It doesn’t have to be specific but include how many stations you’d like to have and what material will be collected.
- Step 2: Send us what you have
- Anything is better than nothing. A blueprint is ideal, but what we need are specific dimensions like height and depth of the counter tops and space allowed for plumbing.
- Step 3: Initial design
- Once we have all the information possible our engineers will put together detailed renderings based on the dimensions given. If need be, we can talk directly with the contractor and reps to increase the accuracy of the drawings.
- Step 4: Modifications
- This is a collaborative process so if something isn’t how you envisioned then let us know and we will gladly change it.
- Step 5: Instructions
- After the designs are finished, we will include labeled drawings for easy set up.
- Step 6: Results
- We are here to help with the set up if you have any questions.
See how the Design Center has helped others.
Use one of the Design Center templates to begin the process.